Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Something New

I finally did it, I got a laptop! I had my reservations, I had limited funds, and I had a dream to be online when I travel. It's a "baby laptop" as my guy calls it, because it's small. It's just my size!

I've played with both my guy's and my son's laptops, and I always felt way out of control with them. Sitting on the couch, trying to maneuver their laptops was difficult. This new laptop fits comfortably in my lap. I love it! But, at this point, I do not see me giving up my desktop. My guy thinks if I give the laptop time, I'll find myself on it more and more.

Fur babies update, Bentley had his first hair cut last week. He's 6 months old now (wow, I didn't realize he's 6 months old until I counted just now,) and what a character! I need to get some new photos of him to share with you all. Bentley loves to fetch and play tug of war.

Work. Boy, can I say an office full of women can be so fun! Not! Some days, the women working for me can be so damned catty. What is it about women stabbing other women in the back? It's unbelievable the "balls" some of these girls have.

Today, one of my billers came in and started verbally attacking my gal who places all the office supplies. We were out of wite-out and all the billers were trying to get their patient statements out in the mail. Seems some of their accounts are not accurately built in the system causing their statements to print out incorrectly. Hence, the reason for wite-out.

Anyway, I had to tell the one gal, "ENOUGH!" when she would not take, "Sorry, I had trouble ordering new wite-out, it'll be here tomorrow," from my order gal. Seems, another biller may have been an instigator in the whole situtation. Later, I got a "Thank you for stopping the "nasties" from the irrate biller" from my order gal. I cannot believe how petty these girls can be.

No comments: