Saturday, October 15, 2005

Feline Friday (a day late)...

Wigs... from my photo archives... Given to a wonderful cat loving family, she's been gone for about a year now, The gal who took Wigs home, works with me, so I get frequent updates. Wigs still loves to be perched high above whatever is going on, swatting whatever, or whoever, comes within swatting reach. Wigs still loves to eat with her paws, yogurt cups are her favorite.

Check out Steve's
Feline Friday, over at (sometimes)photoblog, and see other Feline entries. I do love cats, but have been invaded by Yorkies!

* BSU Broncos win again tonight, 38 - 21, over San Jose State Spartans. They're 2-0 in the WAC, this being their 28th win in a roll.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wigs is a very beautiful kitty! I just love kitties, have two white ones at present.
Comment from rollinghillsides - 10/15/05 10:26 PM

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty kitty!
Comment from ryanagi - 10/16/05 2:53 AM

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kitty. I'm a little partial to cats myself (as you might have guessed). Will definately check out the other blog. Rhonda
http://journals.aol.com/rgwindland/Imgivingup/

Comment from rgwindland - 10/16/05 7:07 AM

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful. I bet she was bigger then the Yorkies!
Rebecca
http://journals.aol.com/justaname4me2/InTheShadowOfTheIris/
Comment from justaname4me2 - 10/16/05 9:19 AM

Anonymous said...

Aw, she's a fluffy little thing! How cute!

Ari
Comment from mechants - 10/16/05 10:02 AM

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful cat. I'm sorry for your loss...

Julie :)
Comment from redbaranjj - 10/16/05 8:34 PM

Anonymous said...

Beatiful cat. I have three felines and one canine. I think Yorkie's are adorable. We had neighbors who had one.

Blessings!~
Susan
http://journals.aol.com/rjet33/CountryLivingSouthernStyle
Comment from rjet33 - 10/19/05 11:54 AM