Saturday, September 23, 2006

Game Day

Photo Courtesy of BSU
I tried to find something to do this weekend, looking at concerts, festivals, plays, shows... and there's nothing, but Boise State University football! That's alright with me. BSU was my school, and I'm a huge BSU Football fan. Always at the last minute, we decide to go to one of the home games. Last night when I checked for tickets, they were sold out. That's 30,000 tickets!

BSU has kept their winning streak going, winning their season opener 45 - 0 against Sacramento State, August 31. Then going on to win against Oregon State 42 - 14, September 7. And winning 17 - 10 at Wyoming, September 16.

Tonight, the game starts here in Boise, at 6pm against Hawaii. Last year's game against Hawaii was played in Honolulu, Boise State won 44 - 41. Today's game should be a good match and great game. I'll be having a tailgate party on my couch in front of our big screen tv. Go BSU!
Half Time Update: BSU leads 27-14 over UH.
Final Update: BSU wins 41-34 over UH. Good game!

No comments: