Saturday, December 18, 2004

Saturday Six - Episode 36

1. What is your all-time least favorite Christmas Carol or holiday song?
Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer.

2. Who is the most difficult person on your shopping list to buy a gift for, and have you already purchased his or her gift, yet?
Hands down, my parents! They are well off and have everything they need or want. No, I have only thought about this and that to get them, but haven't purchased anything yet.

3. What picture are you least proud of: A) Your most recent professional portrait B) Your driver's license photo C) Your passport photo D) Your work ID photo E) Your senior class portrait
B) My driver's license photo. Does anyone's ever turn out good?

4. How many Christmas/holiday parties have you been invited to this month and how many have you (or will you) attend?
I've been invited to one, attended none.

5. A previously-unknown rich relative appears and offers to buy you the car of your choice. What would you like?
Something in a two-seat, sporty car.

6. What is your favorite thing to wear around the house when you know no one else is at home? Is that what you're wearing as you answer these questions?
Well, that depends on the time of day. If you're talking, first thing in the morning, I would stay in my nighty. If it's later in the evening, I would just wear a big, baggie t-shirt and demin leggings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving me your link. I've looked for you journal, but must have been misspelling. Your puppies are adorable.
Comment from sistercdr - 12/18/04 8:10 PM

Anonymous said...

My driver's license actually came out good this time! -Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink
Comment from fisherkristina - 12/20/04 10:23 PM