Sunday, October 10, 2004

Saturday Six - Episode 26

Patrick's Place - Saturday Six - Episode 26
1. What is your favorite cartoon show?
I'm going to be showing my age here, but I used to love Johnny Quest.


2. Patrick found this on Wil's Journal: Take the Quiz... What natural disaster are you?
I found this very same Quiz on Sammie's
Movin' On last week, and took it. I'm a Tornado! See my answer here: quiz answers.

3. What was the design of the last postage stamp you used?
Peel and stick, USA 37 cent, images of Mary Cassatt's paintings.


4. What was the last pill you took?
I take two at a time, both are something I'll need to take for the rest of my life.


5. It's your ultimate breakfast: what's on the plate?
Mmm... Scrambled Denver omelet (ham, cheese, green bell peppers and onions) with hash browns smothered with sauge gravy. A medium size glass of orange juice and a cup of coffee with cream and sugar. Mmm!


6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #26 from SpringsNymph and Neil:
a) When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was real little, I wanted to be a veterinarian.


b) Are you anywhere close to that dream now?
Well, I work in a hospital and have a zoo at home.

c) Now that you're in the "real world," is your current job now really what you want to do for a living?
I enjoy my job, but often daydream about a different life, a life of driving and travel. When I was in high school, I wrote a paper for an English assignment about trucking and the pro's and con's of working in the trucking industry. I've ridden across the country, trucking, and though the hours are crazy, I still think I'd like to go fulltime someday when I have less responsibilities here at home.

d) If not, what would you ultimately like to do?
Ahh... I think I got ahead of myself in my answer above. LOL

No comments: