1. What was your favorite Halloween candy to receive as a child?
Candy corn! Packaged in those little plastic bags, I'd like to eat them in layers, first the white top, then the orange middle, and finally the yellow base!
2. Of cities you've visited (that you don't live in), which is your favorite and why?
Hands down, NYC! There's so much to do and see! I spent three days there in 1999 and it just wasn't enough time, there's so much more to see and do.
3. What is the oldest appliance in your kitchen (and how old is it)?
It's got to be the olive green blender! It was a wedding present in 1978.
4. How many broken bones have you suffered in your life time, and when was the most recent?
One. I broke the larger of the two bones that go from your knee to your ankle, at my ankle in 1985.
5. Check your caller ID: who is the last person to have called you?
Well, there's two sales calls that I have no clue who they are, the numbers are from out of state. I thought I had those kinds of calls blocked! Hmm. And then, the very next call came from someone I know very well, from my guy. ;)
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #26 from Nettie: What would you say is your biggest "character flaw?"
I think I have a hard time telling people how I really feel, worried that I'll hurt their feelings or make them mad. It makes for a long day sometimes!
3 weeks ago