Saturday, October 02, 2004

Weekend Assignment #27

There are 12 months in the year. Which is your favorite? Give us one good reason why.
October. I love October! The weather starts to change from long, hot days of summer to days of bright, crisp mornings and warm, sunny evenings of fall. The days are getting shorter. The trees are changing colors. The holidays are just around the corner.


Extra Credit: Which month comes in second?
To be honest, I find something special about each and every month. But, if I had to choose one month over another for second place, I would pick April for about the same reasons I picked October as my favorite. The changing climate and weather, bringing out vibrant new blossoms and leaves. The days start to get longer and warmer after a cold winter.

No comments: